Saturday, May 23, 2009

missing you

I woke up this morning, turned the TV on and they were playing "One Love" by Bob Marley as background music for a show. It's funny because the whole time we were in Jamaica, this is the one song we heard pretty much all the time. I guess it made me miss A even more. He's in Montreal for the weekend for a gig and I'm home alone. It's only three days but it feels much more than that. It's the first time we've ever really been "separated" since we got married.

I still can't believe it's been almost a year.

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

Not only is your husband talented in making candy apples, he's such a talented musical artist as well! I am a fan :)

- Clarissa

Anonymous said...

How nice to see both of you. Im really wanted to hear Adrian's songs... Regards to the Perlas family.. heart your blogs!!

Ate Nina

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!