Wednesday, June 03, 2009

dora & barney cupcakes

I had a busy weekend planning for these two birthday parties. I wasn't really sure how to tackle the decorating part especially for this Dora & Boots cupcake theme but here it is. I used gourmet food markers for Dora's face and experimented with Boots. Excuse the mess!

I love the idea of a candle on a cupcake!
Look, I even got boxes! I needed a way to deliver them anyway without renting out my cupcake caddys.

The Barney cupcakes were challenging just because I wasn't sure how to make a dinosaur with fondant!

Thank God for gourmet food markers! They helped a great deal in making Barney & Friends faces!
I have more projects before the end of the week for a baby shower before our mini anniversary getaway! I can't believe it's been a year! Viva Las Vegas indeed!

No comments:

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!