Wednesday, December 30, 2009

turning a new leaf

For some reason, there has been so much negativity floating in the air as we uproach the new year. I myself was stuck in the middle of the swirl, but is hoping to breathe clean air, for this is definitely not how I want to start my new year. Anyway, I have a whole week off which leaves more room for baking and spending lots and lots of time with family. Here are some stuff I've made over the Christmas holidays.
You're not reading it wrong, this is a happy birthday set =)
I also made Dora cupcakes for Mikka's birthday. I have to give A some credit for helping me with this project because he practically baked and iced these babies. He did a great job, didn't he??
2009 was a good year for me and A. The new year is coming and I can only hope for better things to come.

Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments:

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!