Wednesday, January 20, 2010

video project #2: captions

I love travelling. In fact, I loved the idea of travelling long before I could actually afford to travel. I used to think if I had all the money in the world, married or not, I would be travelling and learning new things about different parts of the world. Of course, it is always nicer to travel with people you love and care about. Thank God, A loves to travel now as much as I do. The funny thing is, he wasn't much of a fan of travelling before he met me. We were the same in the sense that we've never actually been anywhere aside from a few out of town trips every now and again.

This video is from our last cruise to Western Caribbean. This is Cozumel, Mexico during our very first real snorkeling experience with our dearest friends. We took a boat with our snorkeling guide, Tiger on route to this 15-20 feet location. It was a blast! Sorry for the shaky video recording. The camera was practically left floating while A attempts to swim with his tiny lifejacket -- too busy to enjoy the scenery to realize he cannot really swim. I had fun attempting to put captions with movie maker. Happy watching.

No comments:

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!