Thursday, August 12, 2010

it's gonna be a bright, bright sunshiny day! =)

I'm feeling very optimistic as you can see =) Halfway done with editing with another one coming this weekend. I'm learning new ways of exercising my legs while sitting at my desk. Maybe eventually I'll figure out how to do yoga while editing. It could be very relaxing, no?

Anyway, first of, some detail shots...
It sucks that we don't have a macro lens yet, otherwise this would have been a more interesting shot. Love the bokeh though. Poor ladybugs, is there no privacy anymore? No respect! Haha
I love the sun rays and grainy-ness of these pictures. It just creates and infuses that sunshiny feeling in these photographs.

And some beautiful brides we've photographed recently...


I love this velvety, vintage like purple couch. Myriam's wedding dress looked beautiful on it.
Doesn't this picture just put a big smile on your face??
And lastly, a party shot! I do feel a sense of achievement, it deserves a proper toast!

No comments:

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!