Friday, October 29, 2010

Days 3 and 4: Recovery

It seems I needed a day to recover from Day 2. As we left from hot yoga that evening, I actually realized the theme of the day should have been "balance". It was invigorating, and probably just what my body needed. Will definitely go back, but probably not as soon as I hoped.

To feel better about not being able to go back, I baked bread and did some good old kneading...

I love the smell of freshly baked bread. It was perfect in the "melt in your mouth goodness" kind of way <3

I also spent time working on Photography contracts for this weekend's engagement sessions. Editing for the first half is underway. Meanwhile, I worked on some invitation projects and reconnected with Taylor.
A's been experimenting with filters and lighting. Ignore the blurry shot of our classic Kodak and take note instead of the pretty little heart-shaped lights. Love, love, love

Goal for tomorrow: Start my 10-paged paper. I think 4 days is procrastinating enough. Muskoka tomorrow night and Bermuda on Monday. =)

No comments:

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!