Monday, February 07, 2011

Contest Winners

I apologize for the sloppiness and late postings. A and I must have gotten something right before we left, or  on the plane or something to explain how sick we both have been the last few days. In between work, all I ever wanted to do was sleep, which is weird for me, because God knows I always find something amusing to do.

Anyway, to make up for it, I am giving all the girls who commented my holiday gift giving post a necklace of their choice. Kate and Glovelle, I have camera necklaces for you gals. Jen, contact me about which necklace you want to receive. And Glovelle, let me know how to contact you so you can claim your prize =)

Be safe, everyone!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yipee!
We're exchanging gifts, then :)
I have something similar for you!

ps. check out the url I posted.

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!