Saturday, March 19, 2011

lazy lounging saturday

I love lazy lounging Saturdays. I think I've just gained back the 12 lbs. I lost when I got sick. Chicken wings for last night's dinner, red velvet cake for breakfast and beef and heavily cheesed nachos for lunch. I guess I deserve a no-counting calories day at least every once in a while, considering how little I've been eating the last few months. I've been really good in keeping the weight off, and watching my food intake. I hope I can increase my activity level as well. Hopefully, spring is coming soon and we'll be running outside again in no time. It was nice today, deceivingly sunny and still slightly cold but nice enough to do outdoor activities I guess, except I spent half the day dozing off and watching TV all day --- truly a relaxing and worry free day.

Some random thoughts:
- I hate people on Facebook who has nothing better to post but complain about Canadian weather. I mean, seriously! I've had about enough of your whining about how cold it is and how much you can't stand winter. What did you expect? If you're so unhappy, maybe you should move somewhere else! Geez! I guess the same could be said about me. If you're so sick of weather-themed Facebook updates, get off Facebook! Haha...
- Okay, now that's out of my system, I seriously want to learn how to ride a bike. Just seems like something fun to do in the summer time :)
- I love LivingSocial deals. Have you checked it out yet? They have the most amazing spa deals (they have other stuff too, great discounts to your local stores). Check it out and you'll see what I mean.
- I love that you can google pretty much everything on the planet. Anything you've ever thought of -- type it. You'll be amazed at what you'll find.
- I have a weeklong project in mind. I can't tell you just yet, but I'm very excited so I'm sure you'll find out soon enough :)
- I haven't done our taxes!!
- I wanna go somewhere. Not forever, just for the time being. And no, I'm not complaining about the weather. I just want a mini trip somewhere and looking up trips on travel websites isn't exactly helping. Do you know it's only $649 to fly from Toronto to Paris return. Yes, I said return with taxes included! Yup! Check out Air Transat. Now!
- I've blogged the most this month than any other month. Woohoo! Hopefully, I can keep doing this daily blogging thing :p

Anyway, enough about my random stuff. How are you spending your Saturday? Are you watching the supermoon??

3 comments:

Kate said...

enjoyed a lazy Saturday as well :)))

kamama said...

Check out OneSpout.com and Dealradar.com to see all the online deals in addition to LivingSocial. Unfortunately, I have a slight addiction with these and have purchased online deals for haircuts, massages, spa days, couch cleaning, organic vegetables, restaurants and organic meat.

ALSO DealFind.com just sent me a cheque for $46 because I had referred a couple of their deals and some of my friends had bought it, so I got some referral pay back. Check em out!

jan said...

that's awesome you got rewarded for referring somebody. love the daily deals =)

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!