Tuesday, July 19, 2011

new gadget for an old soul

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. 
Okay, call me crazy but I love books! Not these books in particular, but books in general. I mean, really, the luxurious covers, that new book smell, the beautiful creamy pages. I just love the idea of books. I told you, I'm an old soul. Anyway, my sister who also love books is upgrading her Kobo e-Reader and has decided to generously give me her old one. It's the coolest, I know! But somehow it makes me feel like I'm betraying my books. But right now, this tiny thing has 144 books. How awesome is that??? I think I felt the same way when I first met our new MacPro switching from PC to Mac. Hesitant, but quite impressed. (Although, I still love you books!!!)
from Google images





I'm currently reading Tina Fey, and I gotta say, she's super awesome (and hilarious! but you know that already!)

Anyway, here are some super awesome fireworks pictures for you guys, from Canada Day. (Hey, it's still July!)

 And we're currently working on Jacky and Luc's photo book who are also super awesome! Love you guys!

No comments:

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!