Friday, March 30, 2012

Chicago bound!

Hello! Still haven't resolved my picture-lessness haha. Attempting to mobile blog while road tripping to the Windy City -- Chicago! Been planning to visit for quite awhile but haven't had the chance until now that an opportunity presented itself. Hitting two birds with one stone :-))....and it's been difficult trying to contain my excitement. I'll give you more details in the coming days. Thank God for technological devices, or I don't think I will survive these long trips. Although, I am easily amused ☺

Next two weeks we'll be starting spring engagement sessions....signs that wedding season will soon be here! I can't wait to go out and shoot more specially cause we'll be seeing cherry blossoms soon! If not for spring allergies, this would have been my favorite season! Anyway,I tried attaching a link to my instagram as I've recently posted some of my favorite pictures from our recent maternity shoot. If you can't see the picture, visit my instagram page.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!