Thursday, March 22, 2012

time, i've been passing time...

Hey there. Still stuck in my picture-less paradise! Too bad I can't share new pictures with you because our first maternity set is beautiful. I love how this particular set is turning out to be. Hopefully in the next few weeks, I'll be able to share new pictures with you again =)

Here's a sneak peek... This is the instagram version so the bokeh filter is not really a part of the final edit. I was just having fun with it =)

By the way, we're visiting the beautiful city of Chicago next week and I'm so excited. I can't tell you yet why we're going but what's guaranteed is we're gonna have a great time. I just know it. I hope it's not such a short trip because we would have loved to offer photo sessions to interested Chicago residents particularly, a couple who's interested in having their photos taken by two out-of-town wedding photographers. Love if we can combine the two things we love to do (photography and travel) and make a living out of that. Anyway, I will update you as the date gets closer. 

Happy Thursday! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are u preggy jana?!? aww congrats

jan said...

Hahaha, no I'm not! This is a photo session from one of our photography clients :-))

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!